I've finally joined the world of blogging...but no I'm not giving up on my good ole' guestbook just yet. So you will see both on my website to start off with...until I get comfortable with the idea of blogging. If anyone can think of a really good reason why I don't need by guestbook, please let me know!
Why am I blogging? Because of a little feeling that I'm missing out on something by not being a part of the blogging world. Especially after seeing the comments made in my guestbook, where people are trying to get a conversation started. Now I hope we can really dialogue about this subject after reading my articles on my Kwanzaa site.
Some of you have asked to support financially my unofficial webministry and that is in the making too! Soon I will have a button for anyone to donate to this free information that I'm sharing with the world. I will keep it free and if this website is a blessing to you, by all means feel free to give.
I've written about Kwanzaa to attempt to open the eyes of my fellow blacks that culture is fine until it becomes your religion. Kwanzaa attempts to do just that. It has candle lighting, a seven day celebration, gift giving, name-chanting, incorporates "faith" and an acknowledgement of some creator being, and yet it begs not to be called "religious." Well, my website is all about exposing Kwanzaa for the fraudulent celebration that it is.
Hang on folks...we're just getting started!
Carlotta Morrow